Just a few updates around here...
1. My husband left for Afghanistan.
2. Two weeks left of school.
3. I scrapped 2 pages so far this week. I can show you one. ;)
4. The weather has been a nice sunny 85-90 degrees but will get back up into the hundreds before too long.
5. I have been sewing vests for cub scouts. I have the vests done, but need to put on the patches.
6. I want to blog more often. Even if it's just a random photo.
7. We are looking forward to some trips this summer. If my car can handle it. ;)
8. I got a book about Lightroom 3 from the library yesterday. None of our libraries have anything about Lightroom 4 yet.
9. Austin is Star Wars sticker crazy. He bought a sticker book at the book fair and won't slow down and enjoy it.
10. I have had 2 cups of coffee this morning and may need a third. ;)
Enjoy your day!
2 days ago